Guardian Identifying, measuring and demonstrating social value seminar
The Guardian with be holding a seminar on Identifying, Measuring and Demonstrating social value in London on 12th June 2012.
The Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012 highlights the need for local authorities and organisations across the wider public sector to ensure suppliers can demonstrate that social, economic and environmental concerns are at the heart of public sector procurement. Commissioners and service providers are under pressure to cut costs and do more, and better, with less. There are challenges on all sides to measure and evaluate the impact decisions have on the wider community.
This seminar will look at the importance of measurement and assessment techniques, embedding social values through tendering and contract management, and a variety of evaluation and monitoring tools. SROI Network director Jenni Inglis will be participating in this seminar as a speaker.
For more information and to book your place click here.
SROI Guide (full documents)
SROI Guide (chapters)
- SROI Guide capital or loan financed projects
- SROI Guide Checklist
- SROI Guide Forewords & Contents
- SROI Guide Format for an SROI report
- SROI Guide How SROI relates to other approaches
- SROI Guide Impact Map for worked example
- SROI Guide Introduction
- SROI Guide Note on cost allocation
- SROI Guide Resources
- SROI Guide Sources of support and further information
- SROI Guide SROI Glossary
- SROI Guide Stage 1
- SROI Guide Stage 2
- SROI Guide Stage 3
- SROI Guide Stage 4
- SROI Guide Stage 5
- SROI Guide Stage 6
- SROI Guide The seven principles of SROI